Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property W3TC\_CallUnderlying::$wpdb_mixin is deprecated in /home/randyrab/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/DbCache_WpdbNew.php on line 352

Notice: Function register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the "Sidebar 1" sidebar. Defaulting to "sidebar-1". Manually set the id to "sidebar-1" to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home/randyrab/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5827

Deprecated: Creation of dynamic property ResponsiveSDK\Product::$author_url is deprecated in /home/randyrab/public_html/blog/wp-content/plugins/responsive-add-ons/admin/rollback/class-product.php on line 172
The UK Sex Facts For Quickies « Randy Rabbits Dating!
No Strings Fun

The UK Sex Facts For Quickies

How much you want and how much you get: The UK sex facts for quickies

This just in. Men and women looking for quickies in UK are just not getting enough! One recent survey noted that women would like to have sex 6 times a week (taking the required “day of rest”) but are only getting action about 3 times a week. And men want to have sex about 25 times a week (do these guys work?) but are only getting it about 4 times a week.

The Sex Facts For Quickies in the UK

The Sex Facts For Quickies in the UK

Believe me, it’s not from lack of trying. After all, with online dating sites, such as Randy Rabbits catering to no strings attached dating, illicit affairs and casual hookups there are certainly ways to find a willing partner. So why is there such a gap in desire and fulfillment? Are they looking for lust in all the wrong places, still crawling the bar scene, or is something else going on?

Check out these stats and it should be easy to find a quickie in the UK:

27% of women surveyed said they had sex with a guy within 5 hours of meeting them;

60% of women would love to be given great oral sex rather than a new pair of designer shoes;

45% of women watch porn 3-4 times per month, while half of men watch that amount each week;

49% of women want their quickies to be able to have sex several times during one session (so guys, load up on zinc-rich foods like shellfish, eggs, cheese, brown rice and poultry);

40% of women are not concerned with your job or income, but 50% want you to have some muscle tone and be physically fit;

75% of men just want their quickie to be there – in any financial or physical shape. Do the other 25% need a partner at all?

97% of both men and women say that they have a voracious sexual appetite with a percentage of them experiencing carpet burns on their back (an acceptable casualty of kinky sex);

And speaking of kinky, most rated themselves as an 8 on a scale from 1 to 10.

So there you have it. quickies are very willing and just waiting to get their sexual appetites satisfied. What’s holding you back?


Showing 2 Comments

  1. where do you go to connect with someone,say who has the same fetish as yourself,like me i have a belly button fetish?

    Comment by dolly perkins — June 16, 2011

  2. Basically wanna remark which you have a quite good internet site, I enjoy the layout it in fact stands out.

    Comment by zoe — December 18, 2011

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed.

Notice: ob_end_flush(): Failed to send buffer of zlib output compression (0) in /home/randyrab/public_html/blog/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5279